Saturday, 1 February 2014
Future of blogging in Bangladesh..
Every day when I wake up,I have two questions before me..First one..When am I going to stop tire kicking? Question two: When will I make my online real estate to beat the dips before me?.I stopped tire kicking and I am on the way of winning over all the dips within next few years. What is tire kicking..? doing a job..Yeah. I did a job in one of Asias reputed RMG company for 3 months. I worked for a Chines company for 6 months .. So I have got 9 months of experience..I think it is more than 90 years of experience..
At the age of 29 I understood that our education system is intended to build some tire kickers. Our talented graduates wastes year after year for passing BCS,or securing a job in a bank..If they are unsuccessful in these two fields,they go to other sectors.I neither like bank nor BCS..I do not believe in mediocrity..Mediocrity is a recipe for disaster..My education has taught me how to stay away from the crowd.. I am far away from the crowd..My education taught me BCS and Bank is not life..Becoming a doctor,engineer should not be the end-goal..
Every year more than 2 lac people sit for BCS. It is just waste of resources money and energy..Govt. can provide 3k jobs ..197k wait for the next year..The dip before them is very big because their goal is very small..Our education system has made BCS as a symbol of success which is based on some weird oriental concepts of serving the lords..
Now I can understand why God has sent me in this age.I was not sent in middle age because internet was not there..I am going to ulilize the potential of this medium to make my own online empire not to become a freelance blogger..
I love to call myself a spirited entrepreneur..not a tire kicker spammer freelance writer..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment